3/17/10

World Views

For this coming week, the discussion will center on world views. Last week was a simulation on manufacturing and technology so I'll likely do a quick summary on technology before going to the main topic. Our discussion on worldviews will be in preparation for the discussion on social marketing.

Prior to class, I'd like my students to answer the following questions:

1.) Give an example of each of the following and explain.
a.) An economic worldview
b.) A social worldview
c.) An ecological worldview

2.) Compare Genesis 1:28 and Genesis 2:15. Are this passages in conflict or in agreement? What is the ecological worldview promoted by the Bible?

3.) Read Romans 3:10-18 and 1 John 2:16. How does this relate to the ecological, social and economic problems of the world? Site examples.


While I still expect 60 word min essays for each item. Submission will NOT be in the dropbox.com location for this assignment. Instead, I'd like to see this in my students personal blogsites (blogspot, wordpress, etc.). The format of the blog entry will be as follows:

Our NATSCA2 class will be discussing worldviews. We were tasked to answer questions ( you can embed a link to this blog entry, in the word "questions" or paste the link after it) . Here are my answers

(Answer 1)
(Answer 2)
(Answer 3)


After completing the entry, a comment must be made to this blog entry I am now writing.( Yes, this very entry that spells out the homework to be done.) The comment will indicate the link to the answer. This will look something like this:

Sir, you will find my homework here (embed a link to this blog entry, in the word "here" or paste it after the word)


The blog entries are due on Mar 22 2:45 pm

I encourage my students to read a lot about this assignment. The next two sessions will also have interesting simulations on the latter part of the class.

6 comments:

Alana Barretto said...

Hi sir, my homework is at

http://lanspics.multiply.com/journal/item/102/Homework_for_NATSCA2_

if you can't access that, just take a look at my blog in multiply at

lanspics.multiply.com

thank you!

Rean Tirol said...

Thanks for being the 1st to do this. However, I think I'm missing the rest of your answer for #3.

Unknown said...

Sir, you will find my homework here

Unknown said...

-Lily Mae Cua

Rean Tirol said...

Thanks for doing this.

Alana Barretto said...

Hi Sir,

sorry i missed the 3rd question... i followed it up on the same link (in a reply)

Alana

Make Money

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP