5/30/10

Term 1 2010-2011

To all my new students,

Welcome to my blog! Here, I will put critical information regarding your course. I will post key exercises, assignments and quizzes here so I can spend more time to make you understand fundamental concepts during class. This blog contains content for my 3 subjects: NATSCA2 (DLS-CSB) , FAILANA and LBYPH12 (DLSU) as well as my own personal insights on sustainability issues. I will be putting title indicators and tags if a blog entry is for a specific subject. If there are no tags, an entry is for everyone's consumption.

I firmly believe in asynchronous collaboration. I have seen this work well last term in my NATSCA2 class. I expect to work much better this term.

I look forward to the learning experiences we will have this term.

0 comments:

Make Money

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP