1/21/10

Great to be Back!


Its been a while since I last wrote in this blog. I was so focused in energy in the past that my entries were mostly in my Reanergy blog. With my move back to the academe 6 months ago as well as some email problems with my Benilde students last term, I decided to update this blog. I intend to use this as a vehicle to document my ramblings in Art and Science, as well as, communicate to my NATSCA2 and Physics Lab students in Benildge and DLSU respectively. Here I put videos or articles of interest to support a more dynamic model for learning. On this page, you will get the most informative articles on the Earth, Sustainability, Physics and the fusion of Art and Science. Happy Reading!

0 comments:

Make Money

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP